Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Little known Milka Rose...

I have realized that the modest shopping community does not know much about Milka Rose, especially when one woman posted dresses from them which were being sold by another person with a really high mark-up! I think they have some of the cutest modest dresses I have ever seen and thought they definitely deserved a highlight on my blog.

This orange dress in the middle is my absolute favorite, such a classic dress that will never go out of style. 
Check out these and other super cute styles at http://www.mikarose.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3


Milka Rose

1 comment:

  1. Do your research by reading fashion blogs and browsing fashion sites. These sites will often Moncler Jackets Outletrecommend online stores Hogan Shoes Store that sell the dresses or clothing that they feature.

    ReplyDelete