Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Best summer tanks

The heat has me thinking about summer which makes me think about BBQ's, Picnics, and trips to the beach. It also makes me think about the sweltering heat and my favorite essentials to get me through the high temps.

Shade clothing has some of the best modest tank tops I have seen on the market. They do not shrink, fade, or unravel at the hem in my experience. They come in a fantastic array of bright and neutral colors which are perfect under any see-through summer shirt, short-sleeved cardigan, or just to add coverage and length to your favorite shirts. They are also great for beach and hiking trips, keeping you cooled off and still modestly covered. At 3 for 30$ they are a great deal for stocking up on essentials for all seasons.

If you are looking for some great essential tanks for every occasion, check them out here

Shade Tanks



No comments:

Post a Comment