Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Favorite knee-length skirts from Downeast Basics

I am a huge fan of Downeast Basics knee-length skirts. Every seasons they come out with new ones, even cuter than the last! This is where most of my personal money goes but being 5'11 I have to seize great modest skirt deals where I can.

Generally I try to balance out my small waist and big hips with an A-line skirt and most preferably with a lower or drop waist. These skirts below all fit that bill and have been super flattering on me and my hips. Even the blue/white polka dot one can be worn lower if you buy a size bigger, which I did and it fits perfectly. I would highly recommend each and every one of these skirts for fit, color, comfort, and fabulousness :)


Favorite DEB


I do however really like Downeast Basics line of straight/pencil skirts, I just have not been brave enough to try them. Here are some of their new skirts I would love to try, if I ever get the courage to let my hips into a straight cut skirt:

Try DEB

4 comments:

  1. Sorry, Tiff. I'm laughing at your "big" hips. You have a fantastic body. I don't know what you are talking about. I think you should try the pencil skirt. It will look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to get the Polka Dot skirt but needed recommendations on a top. What did you buy to go with it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a tuxedo top from downeast from a couple seasons ago that matched the green on the skirt perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Babyliss Pro provide one of the best brands of flat iron hair straighteners around and they are equipt with the newest ceramic babyliss Pro technology and monumental features. Babyliss Pro Nano titanium ceramic plates glide through hair smoothly, creating babyliss pro hair dryer shine and preventing frizz .Side heating plates are great babyliss hair straighteners for creating curls .340°F, 400°F, 450°F heat settings .Ceramic heater m akes for quick heat up Babyliss Pro 450 and cool down . Rubberized thumb rest, cool tip and babyliss hair dryer handle for maximum comfort

    ReplyDelete