Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sunshine on my rainy day

This is the new rainy day outfitting that Im coveting. Enough color to bring sunshine into my rainy day but versatile enough to wear with several different outfits for varying occasions.

Rainy Dayz


Im completely in love with the the little fish on the rain boots and I think the navy will look awesome with any color jeans, with just enough pop of color and pattern to make me smile.

Who doesn't love a multi-colored umbrella that not only goes with every outfit possible, but is sure to get some attention and bring a little life into those gray spring days ahead?!

And last but certainly not least, the Columbia First Traverse Fleece, HEAVEN! A well fitted, super soft, water and stain resistant fleece that is fuzzy on the inside and smooth on the outside. I have tried this on in black and love love love it! Some fleece starts to pill and looks a bit too casual on the outside as well as boxy, but the sleek look of this water-resistant fleece is way more versatile and dressy in my opinion. With a great feminine fit and such cute colors, how can you go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment